Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spread the love (jiwang entry)


hye guys... this is definitely not a song from David Archuletta
but I'm just borrowing his song tittle..sorry for being romantic tonight..
set the mood here...

" Love is in the air.."


To person that I love..
I just hope you will love me of who I am..
After you read this, I'm sure you will definitely smile
because yeah...I'm talking about you..

Love me when I least deserves it, 
because that is when I really need it…
 
credit to Zulfadli Hilmi

credit to Zulfadli Hilmi

“because being with you makes perfect sense”
― Tim McGraw


That's all from me..spread the love..
xoxo ANISA 

p/s : opss sorry guys for this 'jiwang' mood..
you can use this, if you want to... I give you permission..

9 comments:

  1. jiwang is so not me...
    tapi... hikhikhikhikhik (*,*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi apa....eleh...sekali sekala jiwang...boleh kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEQ MASUK SKALI DLM NI .. FUH .. BESHH .. HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe...aduhh segan pulak tiba2

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIHIHIHI .. TA YAH SEGAN .. >,<

    ReplyDelete
  6. terasa cinta itu dimana2..hehe'
    mood musim bunga

    ReplyDelete
  7. mood bunga2 ler tu.....he3

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post