Wednesday, November 07, 2012

My Favourite Website


Hello everyone.. I would like to share my favourite website
that was introduced by my lecturer.



Personalize your own M&M

step 1 : choose colours
either one colour or combination two or more colours

step 2 : Add images, clip-art & messages
all of it will fit in that M&M

step 3 : select packaging
three choices are bulk and DIY, Party Favors and Simple 7oz bag

suitable for parties, present, Father's Day, Mother's Day...
this website sure friendly user and convenient to do..

so, why don't you try yourself

I would love to do this but... I just need extra money to do so..

8 comments:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post