Thursday, September 20, 2012

Breaking Down My favourite Blog : September


hye guys... I'm in the mood on promoting my favourite blog -------> Hairy


you guys should follow this awesome blog... one thing for sure this blog have good achievement...let just say, "Liku-liku kehidupan" blog sure give huge impact on me to continue blogging... I always blog-walking here...the entry sure never fail to impress me...
and......not to forget, he always promote other blogger's blog....he's good on review blog...(example: Review Blog "Special" part 3)
hahaha okay enough with the good expression...go just check him out huh?? I'm happy to select this blog for this month selection....woooohooooo~~~

p/s: to hairy, keep it up on your writing... I always read your blog...and thanks for commenting me...


Post a Comment

Holiday Trip @ Residence Inn, Cherating

Hi semua. Akhirnya berkesempatan nak menulis kat blog.  Trip 3 Hari 2 Malam sememangnya seronok buat kami.  Plan nak ke Cherating, ja...