Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Post was just too short??


hye guys...how are you?? hope you guys do just fine..
me?? hahaha never feel better...what I mean is...when I'm on the road...
my driving much better now..(not related,but you just listen to it,okay?)

Is it true?? my post are short?
I mean...short like...you read it like maybe 15 seconds or something like that..

I don't know...maybe it is true...most of my post are short..
because I don't want people get boring to read it..
I'm more to straight forward...
or...should I long it a little bit more?

how about you guys? what should I do?
make it a bit longer than usual? or...
Is it my English post make you guys feel uncomfortable? what should I do?

Post a Comment

Kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum

Hi semua. Hari ni ambil kesempatan untuk buat kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum. Nisa pun pakai dan yes jual sekali. Nisa sudah rasa hasilnya ...