Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I made my decision | tutorial on how to centre the header


 Hello everyone... Have you already see it??
My blog already change the header, a gift from a friend.
yesterday I told you guys that I might just put at my fb page HERE



it is because....
I have a problem how to center the header,
then miss sammy give the tutorial via my blog (comment), Anisa+ and even my fan page.
how I felt that I cause trouble to her..

simple tutorial from her

1. Dashboard>Design>Edit html>Tick Expand Widget Templates

2. look out for this code :
/* Content

3. copy this code :

.Header img {
margin-$startSide: auto; margin-$endSide: auto;}

4. put at the above  /* Content

5. save

is it helping you? because it is to me.. hehehe..
 so, now I've decide to put at fb page and here too (^_^)
Post a Comment

Kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum

Hi semua. Hari ni ambil kesempatan untuk buat kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum. Nisa pun pakai dan yes jual sekali. Nisa sudah rasa hasilnya ...