Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I made my decision | tutorial on how to centre the header


 Hello everyone... Have you already see it??
My blog already change the header, a gift from a friend.
yesterday I told you guys that I might just put at my fb page HERE



it is because....
I have a problem how to center the header,
then miss sammy give the tutorial via my blog (comment), Anisa+ and even my fan page.
how I felt that I cause trouble to her..

simple tutorial from her

1. Dashboard>Design>Edit html>Tick Expand Widget Templates

2. look out for this code :
/* Content

3. copy this code :

.Header img {
margin-$startSide: auto; margin-$endSide: auto;}

4. put at the above  /* Content

5. save

is it helping you? because it is to me.. hehehe..
 so, now I've decide to put at fb page and here too (^_^)

6 comments:

  1. header baru2....tahniah dah tampal header...nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la...tq kat sammy...hihihiihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. kan remy cakap header tu comel....... nice look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. betul2....caya dah remy cakap aritu

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah... blog nisa dah berheader baru yang comel... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post