Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Bapak!!


Hello everyone..It is good to be back here..
Today is my dad's birthday...
Sorry for the late wish which usually I will be the first..
or second (after my brother) 

I can't wait to meet you after I finish my internship..
Thank you for everything... All your hard work, sacrifice and the love you did for our family..

You are definitely my best friend ever..
I remember when I talk about you in front of class, I cried so hard..
and I might cry now too..
I will try my best to be a good daughter to you..

with lots of love, ANISA xoxo

p/s: bapak will be sulking if I don't call him on phone because I will talk to him almost everyday.


me and my dad


Post a Comment

Platemat pinggan untuk kanak-kanak

  Hi semua. Pernah tak korang mengalami,  susah nak bagi si kecik kita makan sebabkan dia nak campak pinggan dia ke bawah? Boleh jadi...