Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Down My Favourite Blog : NOVEMBER


Hye guys.. Now,it's time for Breaking Down Favourite Blog..
I will present to you..my choice for this month and 
I bet some of you already know this blogger..


I really enjoyed read this blog. He's imagination on writing seems like beyond from me.
Simple person. He always help other blogger and he creates his own group..
plus he's TYPO FRIDAY got a hit.. I will try to make one of this typo friday
where you just write anything BUT IGNORE the backspace button.
because it is typo.. so, it is okay to have error..

to Mr. MK, thank you for always drop by to my simple blog.
Keep on writing because you're writing really original..I mean that's who you are..
Never get bored to read your blog..and I'm definitely one of your blog fan..secretly..

17 comments:

  1. suka gak blog ni....terjah2

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog mk syahir memang tak rugi untuk terjah...
    dengan entri yang sengal buat orang tak kering gusi...
    tahniah mk syahir... blog kau memang best.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. speechless..sangat-sangat terharu T___T

    thanks a lot anissa..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...my geng..I know him..hehe ^_^

    btw,congratz!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jom kita tgk apakah itu ????

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahh!!! caer direview
    he ohsem!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah...terbaik... hehehe.. tahniah mk syahir :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terbaik! I Luv him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. =)
    kena terjah ni
    thanks for d info =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. breaking dawn..o jacob..tapi edward.

    hihikkk kenal juga la

    ReplyDelete
  11. mk syahir rupanya..haha.. blog yang penuh dengan idea menarik

    ReplyDelete
  12. salam super sahabat,
    tetap semangat dan sukses selalu ya
    ditunggu kunjungan baliknya :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok..kene g jenguk jugak ni kat blog syahir tu

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post