Thursday, November 01, 2012

Plagiarism


Hello everyone.. It's me...again..
I'm now in Internship as to complete my final year project.
As I already done submit draft report and
now proceed with slide presentation.

All the way to finish my report,
I read this journal..


It can obtain from UiTM Student Portal.
The content basically is guideline to write proper report.
Why I read this? I heard from previous cases of final year student been caught on plagiarism.
Maybe some of us take this not really serious matter, 
but you shouldn't take as it is unimportant.
I just want to say, not only report but the blog content also usually been plagiarism.

Even you are sharing same information from a blog,
but indeed you need to write with your own way.

SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM

 

10 comments:

  1. no plagiarism...jgn tiru..berdosa...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sekarang dah ada software yg boleh detect samada assignment/report tu diciplak atau x...

    during my study,my lecturer used that software..senang je nak kantoi..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck......
    baca boleh tapi jgn tiru...ambil idea dan konsep jer......

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhh we do have supporter say NO to plagiarism

    ReplyDelete
  5. pernah buat assignment pasal plagiarism masa study...

    buat assignment/final project dulu pun hati2 sebab takut dicop plagiarism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. miz ruha, good topic...of course kena aware lebih

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO! say no ok ..no no no!haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe jaga2 bila wat report...tapi tak pasti uitm guna software ke apa nak cek plagiarism...kalau software mesti ada percent2 punya...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post