"I am creative in my own way"

hye everyone..
do you feel that you are creative person?
you have your own way of thinking?
feel impress with it?

as for me.. what I feel for the creative things that I do
when I managed to get a low price for my dinner..as far as I could
remember...when I was in semester 1..
what I do is..just be nice to the owner..that's all..

creative is when we will thinking differently and
it is seems to have a lot of ideas..

Ha!! I remember I play a go-cart with my brothers
along time ago..and I win..
how I win?? hehehe..no way I will tell it here..

My teacher once told me to watch a lot of cartoons
especially Sponge Bob..it is just because he really like it..
I think sooo too..If we have a good imagination..
how to have a good imagination by having a nice simulation of graphic
or something like the cartoons..

how about you? what do you think about creative?
p/s : based on my lecture syllabus


3 comments

Popular Posts