Friday, August 12, 2011

"speaks"

when was the last time that you have conversation in English with your friends?
last month? last week? what? never?
it is never been to late anyway..
as for me..I really apply it a month before took MUET exams.
My lecturer insist that we must speak in English within a month among ourselves.
I do aware that grammar is my most fear of..
but at least I try,right? like I always hold on to my words,
"Better do it,rather than you will regret it for the rest of your life,
whether you have done it or not,people might keep saying it
SO JUST DO IT" <trademark of nike?> 

and sometimes I do mix up with Malay and English,
but I feel sorry for my friend that told me this,
"I feel so sick when you mix up Malay and English when you are talking"
I guess it does sound sick isn't it? 
but you know what, I am happy for it and proud of it.
for this entry, I would like to make others not to be ashamed to try talk in English
they might have something in mind,"English?? naahhh..it will not be necessary to know it"
or maybe someone might say, "She is just showing off.."
for me..I really don't like language subject..but it is part of my daily life.
I need to do something,not just sit and doing nothing..
<although i do that all the time hik hik hik>

4 comments:

  1. thanks shima..
    glad that you like it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont be shame to speak in english~~ my last time is during infosys.. there i learn lots of thing.. and luckily i have chinesse rumate.. so that i can practise my english wif her..

    y do ur friend sick when u mix up malay + english.. dont be.. its just a phase of learning right.. soon it will get better.. even when i'm wif chinesse, they also mix up some chinesse word + english.. so y we cant? its only daily usage.. not a formal usage..

    i dont know, its just my oppinion~~ btw, this entry quite good~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friends like.."eeeee apa ni sikit2 ckp i,u"
    i am not have my conversation with gediks way...hahaha..
    thanks qia!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post