Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review on Ghost Rider 2 Spirit of Vengeance


hye to all of you who read this..
I just watch Ghost Rider 2 this evening..and it was AWESOME
more scarier than the first one..
Of course the demon part, I don't take it seriously..
when ever Johnny Blaze or the ghost rider change his ride
to other rather than his bike...it just wow...
you guys should watch it,by yourself..

this time around, he is trying a kid which the demon believe
that he will be the next King Of Demon..

I give 4 STARS from 5 as the rating for the movie..in my opinion..
the graphic, sounds are marvelous..
If it watch in 3D,it must be more scarier...

the moral value:
1. experience make us to become wiser in decision making (the agreement with the demon)
2. always finish your work (please for this..it is dirty work..don't follow)
3. always keep the promise (Johnny Blaze keep his promise)
 and there's more....

that's all from me..but before that I just not satisfied that the Ghost Rider 
outfit,it look not soooo cool than before... 

watch it in cinema near you NOW

2 comments:

  1. I've watched Ghost Rider..Like it! maybe I could watch the sequel soon.. when my son download it from internet hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. scarier lg? huhu...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post