Monday, February 20, 2012

easy math I can't solve it?


hye to all of you..
this entry I decided to write it because I suddenly remember that I helped my brother last week
did his math's homework..

most of it I can help him,
then it just happen, I totally lost what the question want..
so, with help my dad..finally the question had been answered..

"owhhh..that's easy..why I don't see that"
although my course related to maths, which usually hard question I can answer
but already forgot how to solve the easy one..
what to do.. (^_^)

picture from google
this is show how determine I was when I want to answer the question

actually it always happen to me.. did it also happen to you too??
Post a Comment

Kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum

Hi semua. Hari ni ambil kesempatan untuk buat kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum. Nisa pun pakai dan yes jual sekali. Nisa sudah rasa hasilnya ...