Friday, April 19, 2013

Nescafe Dolce Gusto


Hello everyone. Have you heard about this awesome coffee mixer..
I would like to have one of this one day..
So that I can enjoy drink and taste each flavor they have,
I'm definitely a coffee-lover and by have this...it would be a perfect day for me..

and by have this I have my own coffee shop on my own house.
I can make it on my own...or maybe ask my friend to enjoy it with me..
hahaha who knows..this is just part of my dream..
this is surely not a cheap thing..and for me it's going to be worth it..

I want to try all the flavor-
Cappuccino, Mocha, Espresso, Latte Mocchiato
 

by visit their website to find out more

1 comment:

  1. coffee mixer yg cukup comel.......
    dulu pernah tgk demo kat opis guna machine nie...... cute sesangat

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post