Saturday, March 31, 2012

support EARTH HOUR


hye there... I just want to say..support EARTH HOUR 

31 March, 8.30pm-9.30pm...
my suggestion : gather with your friends or family at this time..
you might end up with have fun activities or...become annual activity to do together..

In year 2008, when I was in Matriculation, my roomate and I have a lot of fun..
we talk..snap pictures..and even have dinner together ate KFC Bucket.. I will never forget that day..

so, come on people...let's turn off the light...yeahhh!!! hihhihi...mood: excited
that's all from me..

#support of Earth Hour and change the world for the better


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post