Thursday, March 01, 2012

#14 Spontaneous Thursday


salam and good evening to all of you..

What really matters is what you do with what you have 
Shirley Lord  
                                 
never satisfy what you have? envy of others? want to win in anything?
the truth is I do have that feeling,which I'm not sooo proud of..
for today, I would say I'm so grateful to what I have..
and I've prove it on last semester exams..
although my class time table not that pack, busy with faculty activities
I've done it.. and I want it to happen to others too..
with your own effort, will and determination..
there sure is a way of success..

my journey is just long way to go..and I'm ready to face it every obstacles..
so,bring it on... just something to motivate me for the beginning of month of March..        

3 comments:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post