Friday, June 08, 2012

Review the blog with PCB


hye guys...  for today, I'm proudly presenting my review blog with Mr.PCB =)
first, we need to put PCB blog header..here we go

Then, I've already follow PCB's blog (a long-long time ago) and his facebook (checked)
He asked me, a few questions:
1) Current follower that following this blog : 202 peoples as you can see on top of the blog in the left corner and might become more and more.

2) My Choice Blog is Aesya Zealous's blog, so go check her out!! Most of her entry, I will be read it, with her cool way of drawing it.. seriously, I mean it.. I'm kinda her secret fan which now is not secret anymore hihihi

3) My expectation in blogging?? I am hoping that I will keep on blogging because that's what I like to do. I won't give up.. Learn a lot new things, make a good connection with people and at the same time I can inspire others to do so..

4) My Anime girl's link: http://anisa-mylife.blogspot.com/
owh before I forgot, you can like on Anime Girl's facebook fan page. So, it's done!!

For those who interested to do the same thing as I did, the end date is on 10th June 2012, Sunday 14th June 2012,Thursday at 11:59pm.
review blog mode


7 comments:

  1. TQ anisa for joining this blog review =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. pernah masuk blog PCB ni.. apa2pun gud luck yup..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thAnks anisa.. :)

    good luck.

    thank cz being my secret reader before this. hoho. but sorry. lately im lack of idea to update my blog. plus busy with my final year..huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bw here. nice blog. salam kenal ya:)

    http://baizuratuha.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-review-bersama-pcb.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai..salam perkenalan..keep bloging =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam. untuk perhatian saudara atau saudari, segmen ini telah dilanjutkan sehingga 14/6/2012 (Khamis) 11.59 malam. Harap boleh tukar tarikh dientri anda (sekiranya anda ada mention). TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hye! Cik Atul here. Don't forget to visit my blog. Thank you! :)

    *from PCB blog :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post