Tuesday, July 17, 2012

review movie that I've watched: The Amazing Spiderman


who has not watch yet?? put your hands up...hahaha...sorry it is not my intention to make you guys upset..obviously I had watched it not once but twice.. what do I think about it? I give 4 stars out of 5...for the villeins creepy, The Lizard. also for the storyline..which basically still the same..the bad guy have two splits personality..but yeah, I can live with that.. and most exciting for me, it is going to be the actions..all the fighting scene...the actors that cast in this movie? love Andrew... he is just fit into the character very well.. That Peter Parker guy...I love him...hhaahaha...plus with his looks..

for the first time I watched with my siblings, I missed the starting of the story because we late like 2 minutes and also the ending part..which supposedly Dr. Curtis is in prison and talk to the other him.. the second time, I was watched it with my friends... in my mind, I just want to see the starting point and the end part...hahahaha...

one of my friend said, the story give the audience too many questions..such as, what happen to Uncle Ben's killer? who is Peter Parker dad's anyway...something like that...
owh yea...did I mention Stan Lee was part of the scene...who is Stan Lee? He is creator for Marvel comics. 
for those who haven't watch yet...just go to your nearest cinema...

before this, I did wrote about The Amazing Spiderman too...before it was come out to cinema.. click here

1 comment:

  1. There's no cinema at my place..so have no chance to watch new movies at all.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post