Monday, October 31, 2011

what I had learn...

Assalamualaikum to you all out there...
how's your weekend? my weekend?
what I do remember that every evening it will be raining all day long..
what?? (shock) today is monday larhhh... 
this entry,I want to say what I have learn..
make a prank or show your feeling that your are not satisfy
through TEXTING or FACEBOOKING,
totally are not the greatest thing to do..
seriously...it is just not the coolest thing to do
and IT WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING..
It just make it worse..

because the one who texting or the one who receive the message
might use different kind of tones..
I just want to say...what we want to tell the message might not reach 
from other person..
and we will end up with fighting, misunderstanding...
my advice is...
THINK MORE THAN TWICE WHEN YOU WANT TO TEXT
on anything...anything...
and this advice are specially credit for me too..
thanks..if I just make wrong statement,just let me know..
and...If you guys were in the same boat like mine (being in the situation),
just think of a solution...to make it better..
just don't kill a precious relationship with our stupid mistake..
or other solution, make use of emoticons,
don't feel lazy about it (^_^)
even what I want to write on my blog, I will go through...analyze,read all over again..
peace guys!! I am out of here..thanks for reading it..and not just read..don't make the same mistake like I do.. sayonara~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post