Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My weekend for July


 
Just take quick look on my tight schedule for July - ONLY for weekend,okay?
Invitation for wedding, open house and don't forget responsibility to teach the kids.
On top of it, I try to clear my schedule just to be at my hometown.
Even though, just for one night but that should be enough to be with my mom and siblings..
 
After I post this picture on my instagram, I have receive another invitation open house.
I try to make it.. I mean for my family to be there.
 
Fuhh, I feel so blessed with this tight schedule.
 
July weekend, BRING IT ON!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post