Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Next Target to Unlocked : New Bookstore


Hey guys...yeahh I'm a book lover and can be consider as collector.
Every month usually I will buy 2 or 3 books.
Trust me, I do buy those and end up I'm struggling in finish it.

I found out there's a new bookstore in town 
at the Fahrenheit 88, just near to my office..
Instead of Kinokuniya, this will be the place I might spend time more or less 2 hours.
Insane right *laughing* tell me about it..

picture from BookXcess page
   

You can also visit this Facebook page to know more 
about books and promotions BookXcess

My other recommandation Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post