Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last Day for her | Farewell Entry


Hey everyone.. This entry dedicate to my dear friend.
Let just say, my same age officemate which turn out to be same faculty.


So, last Thursday we met for last time before she's resign yesterday.
Farewell dinner at Madam Kwan..love the food,of course..

Although I'm working almost 10 months but she's the only friend with same age left....that I know.
Most of my friend, much older than me..already married..
and they have their own tribe..
 
 Good luck my dear friend at your new job and environment.
Let's meet again sometime.. I wish..
Thank you for always be my lunch date =)

Sincerely,
ANISA ANUAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post