Saturday, December 24, 2011

Who Are You Meant To Be Assessment #4 quiz

Assalamualaikum to all reader...another post about this..haha which obviously it is an autopost..this time around to see how spontaneous I am..so,this is the description..


when "You're a born entertainer", first in my mind I don't think that I am some sort of that artist which most of people want to be.. I just can entertain others..in my own way..I don't know maybe with my jokes or..the way I talk,or that I can't say the letter R properly..hahaha...

2 comments:

  1. heheh. mcm lisa surihani laaa.. comel..

    jom tgk falsafah ni kejap//
    http://lolz-l.blogspot.com/2011/12/kekasih-hati.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...xde la sama kot...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post