Monday, December 19, 2011

is it hard to say "Please" and "Thank You"?

Assalamualaikum to all silent readers and active bloggers..
As for this entry,allow me to write in English..(hehehe thank you)

I realized that the words like "please" and "thank you"  seems very hard to be say..
I don't know why but maybe it just very typical minor thing to say..
I learn about this since I was in kindergarten.. At that very age, by saying "thank you" when we got chocolate,
when we want something, "mummy,can I have this please..." it is look very adorable..

What happen now..that by saying "please" and "thank you" are NOT necessary..
how many times you say "thank you" per day?
to your friends? to someone who you don't know?

so...try to say today...to make for better place.. peace wasalam (^_^)
this entry is for all who read it...not for personal intention...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post