Sunday, January 08, 2012

Word Search: my fav


 Assalamualaikum to all of you...how you guys feel?? hope everyone just fine...
just want to share my favourite thing to do...rather than surf internet of course..okay..here goes..



WORD SEARCH hehhee...a few days, I just start to play it back... this is when before I was about going to sleep... look's like fun huh?? IT IS FUN... some of my friends did ask me,why I end up buying this word search book...because now we have online game,right?? For me..I just like the way it should be.. Well,this book that I bought during Lawatan Intergrasi..at Kedah, I think...hahaha... very cheap one..
how about you guys?? prefer SUDOKU better? owh..I do play that too...but it just..when I play sudoku...I can't do anything else... I have to stick with it until I get answer it.. I'm just not skillful play sudoku... That's why I prefer WORD SEARCH...just relax..BUT once I play it, I just can't stop hahaha how ironic is that...
that's all from me...thanks guys..


6 comments:

  1. i like word search at electronic gadget suc as at pc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like white n azekzk komen..last i play form 5...

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss u nisa......salu tgk yan izumi maen mende ni.. and saye jadik tukang nyibuk-syat

    ReplyDelete
  4. huuu. xpandai main sudoku.. huuu

    Jom baca sekejap..=)
    http://lolz-l.blogspot.com/2012/01/iman-kita.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku suka main games ni ms skolah rendah dulu..best2..rasa macam bijak plak masa tu..haha

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post