Friday, January 06, 2012

rules that I learn


Assalamualaikum to all....hahaha..just make another entry... Don't know what else to do...

#1 Rule : Don't sleep toooooo late on your study week
- you just need to rest a lot at that time.
-not stress yourself even more..

#2 Rule : always get yourself focus
- you might end up watching Running Man or twitter (like me)

#3 Rule : don't force yourself
-well...hahha that's one for me

#4 Rule : don't get yourself into a drama
- you know which drama I refer to? naahhh..not that one la..
- your own life drama...make your self complicated..

#5 Rule : have a good time management
- so that, you don't have to rush yourself..

is this a good rule or what?? hahaha...for me it is like...more to advice for me actually... or it might be for YOU too.. just take a good care during this exam week #exammode

p/s : I just feel want to read in English...nothing very special about it.. just me against blog XD

3 comments:

  1. cayouk....don't give up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @whitecappucino : thanks...hehehe

    @nia alisa : alright.. I won't give up... (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post