Monday, August 21, 2017

Merdeka!Merdeka! Blogger Contest LAZADA

 
Hello everyone. I will take this opportunity to say that
 I am excited to be part of this contest from Lazada.
 
so,
What do you love about being Malaysian?        
 
To me, I love the culture, our diversity and the outcome when we are in a team.
I can relate to this from my work environment.
We are so passionate to make sure everything in place and work efficiently.
When one of us need a hand of help, there will be other hand that help it without ask anything.
 
 


My favorite local product that Lazada have - Huggies .

 
use it since new born


I will be supper excited if buy my daughter's pampers received free gift - Baby wipes.



Up until now, I am not able to purchase online from Lazada
due to technical error (there's one time) but later, I will do it.
I just active purchase Lazada, a few weeks back.
For Merdeka! Merdeka! Sale must be a good opportunity for me
to shop wisely especially for Huggies brand.

To all bloggers, let's take this opportunity to be part of cool contest
who knows that you might be the lucky winner.
 



1 comment:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post