Thursday, August 03, 2017

My unsent letter to Chester


Dear Chester,
I am writing this letter to you as a fan of your art, gift from god. I've been grown up listen to your songs which basically I'm not a rock-type fan but it's exceptional for Linkin Park. I have one of LP album - Minutes to Midnight (even my brother also bought one for himself and I don't know why he don't want to share with me..weird huh?)

Your songs always be in my must have in playlist. I even set one of your song - What I've Done as my phone ringtone. My friends like this kind disbelieve expression. Everytime I watch Transformers, reminds me of LP.

I feel sorry for what you had been through. I believe it's tough for you. I don't know that you need help like serious help.
When I listen to your songs after you left and know that you had been through, now it all make more sense.. Somewhere I belong..


I want to heal, I want to feel,
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long (erase all the pain 'til it's gone)
I want to heal, I want to feel
Like I'm close to something real
I want to find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong


Thank you for inspiring song and it's a good-bye then to Chester Bennington.

source from google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post