Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Germany won World Cup 2014


It was best news to start my Monday. I do watch the game when that precious one goal when I eat for 'sahur'.

Special shout out to the team. You guys really show what a team can do. There's no I in team. I must say it's a good game. Everyone try their hard to win. That's the spirit. Win or lose just a part of the game. Accept and cherish the moment also one of the lesson in life.

Congratulations to team Germany especially from Arsenal team. They are the reason I am support Germany for World Cup 2014.
You guys deserve it.

From Germany fan from start day one World Cup 2014,

Anisa Anuar

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post