Thursday, July 10, 2014

When people still talk about #BRAGER


Have you heard about the Brazil vs Germany game? Yeahh people still talked about it. To be honest, I am not so into trolling about it even though I am Germany supporter. Don't get me wrong, it just...game. I know for Brazilian, it's about honor and dignity. Hope they not feel bad for this.

I didn't say it because my team win but anything can happen in splits of seconds. Too arrogant comments can lead to worst embarrassment (pray not to have this situation) ...

I always stick to Germany team, no matter what.. Let just say, I have crush with one of the player (ooppsss hehehe~~)
ohh one more thing; don't hate the player, hate the game.
#justsaying

Write for the best for both Germany and Argentina for final World Cup,

Anisa Anuar..

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. saja mai blogwalking ja..selamat berjaya atas apa sahaja yang anda semua lakukan noo..mai dari blog mia ni dia rajin sungguh kumpul link supaya mudah kita blogwalking ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post