Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Anisa's Corner post @twt_buku


I am so flattering after I have got respond from admin @twt_buku about be confident on what you write. So, I shared one of the post that I have in my blog.

Even I don't use wide in my vocabulary and sometimes my grammar are worst than 3rd grade student but I am glad that I can write it.

Be confident, just write anything. Of course I do feel timid to write it even now but who cares right?? Are you care?
It's okay to write just short rather than nothing.

That's all. Bye guys..happy writing..

With love,
Anisa Anuar
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post