Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Reading> My Invisible Boyfriend


Hey guys.. Today, I would like to share about book that I read 
and I was trying so hard to finish it. Well, you see...
when I'm just into that story then suddenly 
someone interrupt my reading and that's what happen..
I have to read all over again..


This book really like my story when I want a boyfriend when I was in high school
but..the different is.. I never thought on to make my invisible boyfriend look so real..
It was a fun story for a girl like me..

I do create imaginary boyfriend like those heroes drama that I watched on TV,
or...character that I read on books..
When I read this book, I just like "Heidi is just like me"..
At first, I'm feel embarrassed to make this whole confession that
I do have this imaginary boyfriend thing too..well..
it is..imaginary...nothing harmful to that..

ohh, yeah I do remember when I bought this book..
I feel like come on miss cashier, hurry up
everyone going to see what I bought here..
So, for my next reading will be something fun...and I haven't started yet..

Happy reading everyone...

 

6 comments:

  1. Wilma rasa buku nie mesti best kan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum nisa, bestnya. tapi sheila tak reti sangat nak baca novel inggeris ni. kalau melayu punya no 1 lahh baca, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. zaman remaja penuh dgn imaginasi..... benar...org kata zaman berangan....

    ReplyDelete
  4. mcm menarik je cerita novel nih..

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa.. My Invisible Boyfriend tu..

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post