Thursday, January 30, 2014

Celebrate Birthday Boy | 23rd January 2014


Hey everyone..Today I will make post just for the birthday boy.
We celebrate it with simple dinner at Pizza Hut KLCC.
He came quite late because he had to job need to be done.
But it's okay...VVIP can come later *giggle*

Along dinner time, we gave him our instant birthday card.
Sorry~~ not so fancy card..
but the inside of the card really awesome.
Ohhh too bad I don't have the picture of card. 
Kinda privacy anyway.

It was fun and enjoyable because everyone just chat and cracked a few jokes.
It will be one of the moment that I will cherish it.
That's the best thing about this birthday celebration.

After long and tired day of work, 
be the one that we loved and care
it just...feel amazing.. I would love to be on that day again.

Special wishes to (belated) birthday boy,

Thanks for always be there for me. 
Patient with my stubbornness.
Never give up on me. May you live your life. 
Just be yourself,okay?

Here picture on that day. Credit picture from my friend
(not sure from which phone again heeehee~~) 

*ignore the background inter-frame*
p/s : Love my hangout buddies. Missing one person in this picture =(

Lots of love,
ANISA xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post