Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy ending as a student

Hye guys.. I'm so happy because now it's over officially yesterday.. It took all day for me to submit my reports. My journey was from Kuala pilah, then to shah alam and putrajaya.. All my hardwork are paid off.. what's my plan now? Maybe rest in a month and find a job...
When my lecturer and friends ask whether I will continue my studies... All that I can say, I want my brother to finish their studies first...I can do it later on.. I hope so...

That's all from me...
P/s : I'm now updating blog on my phone...

3 comments:

  1. syok la dah habis belajar...tahniah nisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah......
    lepas nie dah boleh happy sakan.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah.. pasni mesti rindu..

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post