Friday, December 30, 2016

Favorite ways to take care of myself

Just look up for an idea to get to know myself. Then, I read this simple but yet give meaningful. You are welcoming to do it for your blog post as well.. one list at a time. Take it easy, okay guys..

▪ enjoy chit chat (ignore mobile phone)
▪ learn new things
▪ make new menu - upgrade
▪ spend my time with family
▪ read books that I bought (end up carry forward later on)
▪ put effort for my blog and business
▪ write onto my diary more often
▪ write my own book

So I have my own list and what's on your list..

Anisa Anuar


2 comments:

  1. enjoy chi chat tu betul, tmbh kalau cuti if kluar dgn kwan..
    phone mmg xlayan..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seronok kan macam tu hehehe

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post