Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Limited edition NESCAFE Americano without sugar

Picture from Google

 
Today's entry I will like to write about this limited edition Nescafe Americano.
In conjunction with Coffee International Day, I just try out this Americano which I bought Shell petrol station.
 
What was it? The taste? If you guys use to Americano flavor, then you must try it.
 As for me, not my coffee type. But as compare other Americano I've tried before, this Americano definitely I can finish it.
 
Let's try it now..
 
Anisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post