Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Possible reason after Year End Sale (local product)


Hi All. Lately I have see a lot of my friendlist in Facebook update their Year End Sale (YES) offer from most of the local product. You also may see that the prices are like insane less than usual and it could be in a bulk.

I will use NIQA Year End Sale as example for the explaination (easy for me to picture the scene). Before I proceed further, I would like to put disclaimer for this post. Eventhough, I am seller for NIQA product but with this post it is just more for sharing in terms of buyer and seller prespective rather than for selling purposes.
 
Normal price 1 bottle RM20
 
Normal price 1 bottle RM38
 Why they offer in a bulk for those items? Because of these reasons (stay tune~~)


1. For yearly investment - only spend 1 time and can use it in whole year. Meaning that you will have it ready once you have finish to use the current bottle. As for in 2019, I merely use 3 bottles for NIQA Hijab Wash. I just open the third bottle yesterday. 1 bottle I was using it like 3 months (more or less) and only use it when I want to wash my shawl ans scarf.

2. Buy in bulk more cheaper.
I mean like why bother to spend more when we can share with our friends, right? Yet we can have price much cheaper when we buy it together. Not all the time will get the price cheaper. Besides, share the same postage fee with your family or co-worker.

3. Back to the 1st point, you probably end up give one of your 'yearly' stocks to your family member or friends. Because you have the 'yearly' stock and why not you give it to them. As they also look for it, right?

4. As seller, this is the time will do the restock for ready stock available for them. So that, they can do delivery direct to customer for nearby to the seller. It is part of initative from the seller

Happy shopping for all. Spend wisely and not wasting it, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post