Saturday, December 28, 2019

You make my day


Hi All. As soon as I come to the office and just want to put my stuff then I saw this sticky note at my table. I try to look around to see who is this kind person give me such good word to me. First thing I see before I look into the emails and stuff.

For sure, I was like this thought in mind, "I bet this person put it yesterday before he or she went back to home.." Then, I was having another thought "Who ever this person is, make his or her day better too"

It is true with good words make others feel better too.

2 comments:

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post