Friday, December 28, 2018

My student result (tutoring)


Basically when you have student to ask what are their PT3 results,
you will feel a bit nervous plus excited.
Well...that's how I felt..

This year I have 1 student for PT3 and I teach him English subject.
After I ask the result, **drum roll**

IT'S A FOR ENGLISH!!!
Usually he will get C for English. Amazing, right??

Even though for other subject, not manage to get A..
1 thing for sure, I'm super proud with my student.
All the effort paid off.
Let's do again for 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post