Saturday, January 25, 2014

Short post | Remind of someone


Hey guys.. It's me here. It's Saturday, do nothing day for now. 
Right now,
 I'm thinking to write for someone that I looked up to. 
My dear grandma passed away a few months ago. 


My shawl will the focused (picture)
My grandma bought it from me when I took care of her..
She asked me why this day, girls like us love to wear it.
My aunt answer on behave of me as it is trend now this day.
I am going to treasure this shawl. Yeah, I do miss her. 
Love you, my dear grandma.

Girl who write to let her feeling out,
ANISA xoxo

p/s : sorry for short entry..kinda personal post anyway =)
Post a Comment

Kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum

Hi semua. Hari ni ambil kesempatan untuk buat kompilasi testimoni MYFA Serum. Nisa pun pakai dan yes jual sekali. Nisa sudah rasa hasilnya ...