Saturday, December 13, 2014

Let's make friends

Most of us don't know how to start to make  friends and this is how I do it. Look simple and just nice.

The first conversation start at pantry. We both make our own breakfast. I drank coffee and Yvonne just took hot water. She suddenly saw how I was handling my cup. Looks hard to hold because my cup don't have holder. I told her it's a bit tedious for me especially when I pour hot water.

A few days later, I have received paper cup to wrap around my cup with notes. That's so sweet of her. Even we just give that to a person, the impact who knows.

Mission : make more friend whenever I can. And so are you!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow I'm touched :) seems like she's a sweet lady

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post