Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Dear Fuel Shack


Hey guys.. This post for my favorite thing.
It would be Cheese Fries from Fuel Shack.

When I come to eat at Fuel Shack,
I always pick this menu...instead of burger.
I haven't try yet..but I will in the future.

My Fuel Shack place always be at Signature, KLCC.
I will eat it during my dinner time.

This time around I haven't finish my Cheese Fries..
yeahh too bad huh?
So, I have decided to take away instead of just put it away.


Yeahhh I know the paper bag look awesome.
I was barely to fold it up because I like it soo much.

So, any of you out there Fuel Shack and especially on this Cheese Fries lovers?
We are definitely in common.
For those out there haven't try it yet. Go ahead.
You might judge me that I am just exaggerate but if you try..
maybe you will agree with me.

Happy try it out my friends.

With love,
Anisa Anuar
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Always happened to go there but too many people in line make me rather eating something else..huhu

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post