Friday, March 16, 2012

this is just not true..


hye there.. I just feel want to update something..
suddenly, I saw this...

source: churpchurp.com


as for me, if I lose a game which I usually play on facebook or my laptop,
I just refresh it back or I call cheat..
I had asked my guy friend to teach me how to play DOTA, the thing they will say
"don't play DOTA, or else... (full of suspends) you will addicted..
I just try to safe you from that thing.."
and yeah I can be addict to game..
I might not be a professional gamer but still can play..
still up-to-date person hahaha..


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment(s) and enjoy to read more

Menu : Terung Masak Sambal Daebak

Bahan-bahan yang diperlukan bergantung kuantiti orang rumah anda yea. Nisa buat untuk 2 orang makan. 1. Bawang putih 3 ulas 2. Terung kecik ...

Popular Post